Welcome Home to 47747 Devin Circle! This Freshly Painted and Updated 3 Bed, 1.5 Bath End Unit Townhome is the Largest Floorplan in this Community and Boasts the Largest Parcel of Land. With the Extra Windows and the Fully Fenced In Rear and Side Yard and Backing to Trees, This Gem Is Tucked Away for a Little Bit of Relaxation. The Lower Level Family Room has a Walk Out Slider that allows an Unobstructed view of Nature, Right out the back door! Upstairs, the Oversized Owners Suite stretches from One Side of the Home to the Other with a Nice Little Walk In Closet. 2 Additional Bedrooms Right Down the Hall All Flow Nicely Together by the Thick and Rich Luxury Vinyl Plank. Close to PAX River NAS, Government Contracting Jobs, Restaurants, Shopping and More. OPEN HOUSE, SUNDAY November 28th from 12-2! Swing In and Say Hi!
1 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,358 sq. ft
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane, Screened
- Additional Interior Features
- Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- Assigned Parking Space.
- Rear, Privacy Fence, Wood, Full
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Playground, Street Lights, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, No Thru Street, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price