The Stachelczyk Shemeta Team – Trust is a Family Tradition
Homes are not just bricks and mortar - they're the place where memories are made and dreams are realized. The Stachelczyk/Shemeta Team is honored that people have entrusted us with one of the biggest financial decisions they are likely to make.
Whether you're contemplating buying or selling, selecting a Realtor is just as important as choosing the right home to buy or price to sell.
Through our in-depth market knowledge, determination, comprehensive research and 100% commitment, you can be assured that you truly have a partner looking out for your best interests. A team willing to go above and beyond the exchange of real estate to…
- Provide objective information on which to make decisions
- Negotiate on your behalf for the best deal
- Offer pricing strategies based on current market conditions
- Market the listing through various mediums for maximum exposure
- Help you find the right house to call home
- Assist with determining your buying power
- Coordinate referrals to lenders, inspectors, contractors, etc.
- And, answer any and all of your questions!
The typical home sale today involves more than 200 steps from the initial contract acceptance to the day of settlement. Overall, it is our job to make buying or selling a home with all of its associated activities free of stress, easy to understand, and at times, even fun!
Contact us today for help with all your real estate needs!
e-mail: [email protected]
Susan Stachelczyk, REALTOR® ~ c 240.298.3970 ~ o 301.862.2169
Christine Shemeta, REALTOR® ~ c 717.855.5660 ~ o 301.862.2169
Andy Shemeta, REALTOR® ~ c 240.348.2288 ~ o 301.862.2169
Patrick Deighan, REALTOR® ~ c 410.739.5277 ~ o 301.862.2169