Beautifully updated farmhouse-style colonial is move-in ready! Minutes from PAX, this home boasts gleaming hardwood floors, a renovated kitchen with white cabinets, granite counters, newer stainless appliances, and tile backsplash. New fixtures are found throughout the home. Open concept eat-in kitchen and family room with doors out to back deck, make a nice flow for entertaining. Formal living, dining room and home office round out the main floor. Laundry and mudroom is right off the two-car garage. Master bedroom features big walk-in closet and attached bath with ceramic tile floors, double vanity, soaking tub and shower. All four bedrooms have ceiling fans and carpet. Relax on the front porch or entertain on the back deck which looks out on nothing but trees. Fully fenced rear yard, located on a quiet cul-de-sac. Unfinished basement has walkout to back yard, rough-in for bathroom, a brand new water heater and is ready for your vision. Come see this charming home today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,368 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air.
- Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Backs - Open Common Area, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)