GO GREEN in this Stunning Custom Home in Forrest Farm! Even with more than 3800 sf, staying comfortably warm or cool has cost a 5-year average of only $283/YEAR with the installation of the geo thermal HVAC and seller-owned solar array connected to the grid! If you are looking for room for everyone with LOW energy costs, you have found the perfect home! Entertaining a crowd? Cooks' kitchen has plenty of gorgeous cherry cabinets, pantry closet, a huge island, and room for a table to comfortably seat 10+. Family room w/gas FP shares attractive easy-care LVP flooring with adjacent kitchen. 20x20 sunroom next door has high ceiling with lots of light for additional flex space; PLUS spacious 15x15 formal dining room and office/study perfect for working from home. Mudroom w/great built-ins at entry from garage, too! Upstairs you'll enjoy the primary suite w/cathedral ceiling & sitting room; huge walk-in closet also contains laundry w/super-helpful built-ins. Primary bath has heated LVP floor, soaking tub, shower w/upgraded glass door. 2nd & 3rd BRs have hdwd floors; 4th BR has (dual) entry to hall bath; 2nd hall bath means two kids don't have to share! Upgrades include French doors w/transoms, ceiling fans, speaker system on 1st floor & upstairs hallway, 11-zone underground lawn sprinkler, electric alarm system, ENERGY-STAR certification, 8 KW generator panel, paver patio, level fenced rear yard, circular driveway! 2-car+ side-load attached garage w/deep sink PLUS additional 2 1/2-car detached garage w/workshop & additional enclosed loft storage, custom built in 2007. Huge unfinished bsmt w/rough-in bath plumbing, walkup exit, and 2nd laundry. Forrest Farm has a great community pool/playground/tennis complex, too--this lovely home has it all, so hurry to see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Privat
3,836 sq. ft
Yes - 4 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Sitting Room, Loft, Office, Mud Room
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Whirlpool Bath
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Energy Star Appliance(S), Self-Cleaning Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s), Geo-Thermal
- Electric Heating, Solar. Heat Pump, Geothermal.
- Partial, Full, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Crown Molding, Sprinkler System, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 4 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway.
- Balcony, Patio
- Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Private, Landscaping, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tennis Courts, Tot Lots/Playground, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price