Delightful Wildewood Cape, nestled in the woods! Enjoy a half-acre+ of privacy in this wonderful end-of-cul-de-sac location. This 3-bdrm, 3-ba home has gorgeous updates at every turn! A new kitchen, new flooring, bath and fixture updates... but it's not all cosmetic! A new roof in 2017, new HVAC last year, new insulated garage doors... the list is long! Main-level BR w/WIC & laundry room. Hardwood thru foyer/LR/DR/KT/FR. Open concept. Sparkling new kitchen features Quartz counters, stainless appliances, tile backsplash, soft close drawers & cabinets. Great for entertaining, the big family rm leads out to brick patio that backs to trees. Two BRs w/ double closets & full bath upstairs. Get cozy in front of the wood-burning FP in living rm. 3rd full bath and mudroom between FR and garage. Oversize, insulated 2+ car garage with new jack-style door lifts. Custom blinds, smart lights, USB outlets, this home checks the boxes! Request a showing today.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Cape Cod, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,014 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Elm Court Of Wildewood
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Dryer, Range Hood, Washer, Microwave
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Wood Floors, Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Pool Mem Avail, Baseball Field, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price