Waterfront on St. Jerome's Creek. 5 bedrooms , 3 full and 2 half baths. Another bedroom is on the main level or can be an office, library or exercise room. Waterfront country living at its best. Lots of room here. Approx. 2 to 3 acres are cleared and approx. 16 acres wooded. Very private location. 2 fireplaces, hardwood and tile floors. Hugh patio looking up the creek. 2 car + garage. Lots of built ins and recessed lighting. Full unfinished walk out basement to finish as you like. Pier with a manual lift. Property is being sold as is.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/2 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,584 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area, Formal
- Country Kitchen, Eat-In Kitchen
- Trash Compactor, Dishwasher, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Microwave, Wall Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Laminate, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Entrance Outside, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs, Workshop
- Bay Window(s)
- 2. Brick, Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning, Wood Stove.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, High Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Driveway, Unpaved.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Body of Water
- St Jerome's Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Private Dock, Satellite Dish, Front Yard, Back Yard, Side Yard, Fishing. Cleared, Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Private, Rear Yard, Rip-Rapped, Sideyard(S), Ski In/Ski Out, Sloping, Stream/Creek.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price