Come see the beautiful upgrades the sellers have just finished: new quartz KT countertops and plank vinyl flooring; beatiful wood mantle on stone FP; new carpet, fresh paint; updated lighting; new plank vinyl floor in finished basement; recent stainless appliances; and a lovely new front door! Hardwood in the foyer and office; new carpet in living room, dining room, and spacious family room with stone-front gas fireplace. Kitchen is a cook's delight, with nearly-new applicances (inc gas stove), beautiful new countertops, and waterproof stone-look flooring. Mudroom between KT and garage has washer/dryer hookup. Master bedroom is roomy with huge walk-in closet w/access to walk-in attic storage; master bath has recent tiled shower upgrade and soaking tub. Three more good-sized BRs and second bath upstairs. Finished basement offers big rec area, two office/den/gaming spaces, full bath w/lovely tile work, and giant laundry/workroom (could be 2nd kitchen, has hookup for fridge/icemaker). Pretty flagstone patio w/grill area, charming gazebo (screens available), big level back yard, 2-car garage w/storage deck. Neighborhood water access to St Mary's River nearby, with pier and kayak launch; playground a short walk away! You'll find a lot to love here--plan to see quickly!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,468 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Master Bathroom
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Body of Water
- St Mary's River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)