Come see the beautiful upgrades the sellers have just finished: new quartz KT countertops and plank vinyl flooring; beatiful wood mantle on stone FP; new carpet, fresh paint; updated lighting; new plank vinyl floor in finished basement; recent stainless appliances; and a lovely new front door! Hardwood in the foyer and office; new carpet in living room, dining room, and spacious family room with stone-front gas fireplace. Kitchen is a cook's delight, with nearly-new applicances (inc gas stove), beautiful new countertops, and waterproof stone-look flooring. Mudroom between KT and garage has washer/dryer hookup. Master bedroom is roomy with huge walk-in closet w/access to walk-in attic storage; master bath has recent tiled shower upgrade and soaking tub. Three more good-sized BRs and second bath upstairs. Finished basement offers big rec area, two office/den/gaming spaces, full bath w/lovely tile work, and giant laundry/workroom (could be 2nd kitchen, has hookup for fridge/icemaker). Pretty flagstone patio w/grill area, charming gazebo (screens available), big level back yard, 2-car garage w/storage deck. Neighborhood water access to St Mary's River nearby, with pier and kayak launch; playground a short walk away! You'll find a lot to love here--plan to see quickly!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Well
3,468 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Office, Utility Room, Mud Room, Attic
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Partially Finished, Walkout Stairs
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Stone.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Body of Water
- St Mary's River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Rear Yard.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Pier/Dock, Tot Lots/Playground, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price