Patuxent river waterfront with panoramic views across to Solomon's Island. Custom built home with original owners. 2 x 6 construction w/ added insulation, Anderson windows. Great room has high arched ceilings, hardwood floors & custom stone wood burning fireplace built by well known stone mason. Large kitchen has 2 tone cabinets, granite counters, stainless appliances, island & breakfast bar. Sunroom Has beautiful water views of the Thomas Johnson Bridge. Master bedroom bath & Kitchen were remodeled. Siding was replaced 4 years ago & gutter guards added. HVAC w/ humidifier was replaced in 2018 & has a 98% efficiency rating. Lower level has two bedrooms, full bath, family room, storage room & large work shop. Paver patio, brick walk ways. Natural gas line. Beautiful grounds (property used to be an orchard years ago.) Potting shed. Pier has electric, water & lift. Small beach area.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Gas Water Heater, Well
2,792 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Workshop, Storage, Florida Room, Breakfast Room, Attic
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Humidifier, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Double Oven, Surface Unit(S)
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump
- Gas Heat, Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Walkout, Workshop, Partially Finished
- Screened, Skylights, Double Pane
- 1. Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Attic Storage, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- River, Scenic
- Body of Water
- Patuxent River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Water Front, Sidewalks, Fishing. No Thru Street.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price