Delightful one-level living on a lovely 1+acre in Wildewood! Cozy front porch welcomes you to this spacious rambler with an updated kitchen (cabinetry, appliances, granite), hardwood & ceramic tile flooring, and a sunroom addition with dual skylights and radiant-floor heating! Living room with fireplace surrounded by a handcrafted mantel and built-in bookcases; separate office, too, ideal for working from home. Primary bedroom has primary bath addition, including a soaking tub, tiled shower, skylight, and additional closet. Second BR has full ensuite bath; third BR has walk-in closet; one additional full bath makes three! Warm forced-air oil heat plus heat pump for A/C; two-car garage and shed for outdoor storage. Level backyard with treed privacy; Wildewood location is convenient to shopping, schools, and NAS PAX. Neighborhood One offers a community center with lake and playground for residents, and membership to the Wildewood pool is available, too. Hurry to see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
2,168 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Wildewood Neighborhood One
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Office, Florida Room
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Double Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil. Heat Pump.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Back Yard. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Secluded.
- Community Amenities
- Community Center, Lake, Pool Mem Avail, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price