Wonderful Wildewood location--situated on a private larger-than-usual lot, this spacious home with nice updates is ready for you! Owners have upgraded their kitchen, changed out windows (Andersens!), flooring, and fixtures so you don't have to. You'll also enjoy the big screened porch they added, with custom vinyl pull-downs on the windows to make the space work nearly year-round, with a beautiful treed view! Main level offers a large eat-in kitchen with built-in shelving, exposed beams, tiled backsplash, and replaced appliances; family room/playroom; and sep LR w/wood-burning FP plus formal dining room, all with easy-care laminate floors. Utility room next to KT has pantry space, too. FIVE bedrooms upstairs, with new carpet ( 1 has hdwd floor), laundry closet, and tiled baths. Variable-speed Trane HVAC, 50-yr roof in '07, driveway repaved in '18, attached garage w/shelving--all on a secluded lot at the end of the cul-de-sac. Wildewood has walk/jog lanes and a rec area, and residents can join the pool complex if desired. Come see!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
2,584 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Holly Hill Of Wildewood
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Living Room, Utility Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Double Pane
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Porch, Screened-in, Deck
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Private, Secluded.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price