Great home located in the Wildewood Village Community. The exterior features rear screened in porch, deck and patio and a Front porch. Main level is all the needed living space with Master bedroom suite with walk in closets, and private full bath. An additional bedroom with a walk-in closet, full bath, a large eat in kitchen with breakfast bar and large table space/dining area, a large family room with vaulted ceilings and fireplace with mantel. There is also an upper level loft with half bath and huge walk-in closet. The lower level is also finished space for storage or additional living space to include family room, additional bedroom with full bath. The HOA fee includes Grass Mowing, Snow Removal, Trash Removal, and Club House.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Traditional
2 Full/2 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Composite Shingle, Vinyl Siding
2,496 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Wall Oven, Single Oven, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Microwave, Washer, Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Central.
- Heated, Walkout, Partial, Partially Finished, Full
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Street Lights, Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price