READY NOW! Fantastic opportunity to own this upgraded move-in ready townhome in Wildewood. Located at the center of the triangle between Leonardtown Square, Solomons Island and Pax River NAS, this is the perfect spot to live! The community has walking-jogging-biking paths, beautiful swimming pools(adults and kids), a clubhouse, playgrounds and more. The HOA dues includes the use of these activity areas. This townhome has a ground level workspace with special dual desk built-ins and a large flex space. Mid level is a large and very open kitchen-family room-outdoor living combination that everyone loves. The kitchen has upgraded appliances, tile backsplash, extra cabinetry, a prep island and large table space. The upper level has 3 gracious bedrooms with a very spacious primary suite + the preferred laundry location is on the bedroom level! This is a relocation offering and special forms are needed, some unique procedures are required. Visit this property soon! ** WARRANTY INCLUDED** Sellers to include one year home warranty for new owners at settlement.
2 Full/2 Half
Hot Water Heater, Gas Water Heater, Public Water S
2,016 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Media
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Electric Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Heat Pump.
- Vinyl Frame
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Combination Living/dining Room, Open Floor Plan, Walk-in Closets, Beamed, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Backs - Open Common Area, Level.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Basketball Courts, Bike Trail, Community Center, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Tot Lots/Playground, Common Grounds
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price