Handsome, updated brick-front split level in water-access community of Wicomico Shores! New roof looks great! Open main floor has attractive laminate flooring throughout. Kitchen-Dining combo with movable island and stainless appliances. Living room has vaulted ceiling for spacious feel; bonus sunroom w/gas fireplace and double ceiling fans. Big lower level family room with full bath and propane wall heater for extra coziness. Master BR has tray ceiling, walk-in closet and attached bath. Front porch and stamped concrete back patio with pergola for summer fun! Yard backs to trees and golf course; front yard has sprinkler system. 1-car garage and extra storage in big shed. Community dock, picnic pavilion and boat ramp, plus golf course--you'll never be bored!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 3+ Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,208 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Wicomico River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)