Handsome, updated brick-front split level in water-access community of Wicomico Shores! New roof looks great! Open main floor has attractive laminate flooring throughout. Kitchen-Dining combo with movable island and stainless appliances. Living room has vaulted ceiling for spacious feel; bonus sunroom w/gas fireplace and double ceiling fans. Big lower level family room with full bath and propane wall heater for extra coziness. Master BR has tray ceiling, walk-in closet and attached bath. Front porch and stamped concrete back patio with pergola for summer fun! Yard backs to trees and golf course; front yard has sprinkler system. 1-car garage and extra storage in big shed. Community dock, picnic pavilion and boat ramp, plus golf course--you'll never be bored!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Split Level, 3+ Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
2,208 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Florida Room
- Washer/Dryer Connection
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- Full, Full Finished, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Fireplace Screen.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Paved Driveway.
- Patio, Porch
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Wicomico River
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Fishing. Backs To Trees, Level.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)