Looking for a place to get away from it all? This retreat on nearly 5 acres, offers you seclusion and relaxation with no HOA! Well maintained and recently updated rambler. Hardwood and LVP throughout the home for ease of clean up after an afternoon in the pool, playing horseshoes, kids chasing lightening bugs, taking it easy by the fire, relaxing in the hot tub, or the pups running around the enormous backyard! The living room offers plenty of space to set up a work from home space, craft area, or kids homework station without encroaching on the rest of the rec room. Recent updates include, (2019) new siding, quartz counters, family room flooring (2020) stone patio and hot tub (April Pools), 12x20 above ground pool, raised beds, horseshoe pits and fire pit (2021-2022) water heater, stove, dishwasher, fridge, bathrooms, front porch, and kitchen flooring. Roof and HVAC replaced in 2017. Centrally located for easy commute to Pax, Andrews, or anywhere in the tri-county area. The commuter bus into DC is also just a few minutes away along Golden Beach Road. Stop by and inhale the fresh air, then let your shoulders relax as you picture yourself enjoying your new home.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 1 Story
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Mound Septic System, Septic
1,584 sq. ft
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Country Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Dishwasher, Dryer, Washer, Freezer, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Stove
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 2+ Access Exits J, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Wood Floors, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- Deck, Porch, Patio
- Partial, Rear
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping, No Thru Street, Partly Wooded, Secluded, Private.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price