Farmhouse-style colonial in a country setting with wraparound porch is waiting to welcome you! Well-cared-for home: light and bright family room w/double door to deck; kitchen w/dining area has a bay window; separate living room; laundry/half bath on the main level, too. Upstairs boasts spacious master bedroom w/updated bath (big shower!) and walk-in closet, plus two more BRs and hall bath. You'll enjoy the rec room in the walkout basement, with flex room (currently used as guest room) and large storage room; 3rd full bath. Screened porch out the sliding glass door runs the length of the house, with nice treed view. Other structures include a 2-bay detached garage, office/workshop, and shed! Roofs have been recently replaced on house, garage, and workshop; main heat pump w/oil backup 5 yrs old; second air handler in attic. Over four acres with space for all your hobbies and toys, plus room to roam--come see this comfortable, welcoming home and make it yours!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
Frame, Vinyl Siding
2,468 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Freezer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Oil.
- Walkout, Partially Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Circular Driveway, Paved Driveway.
- Vinyl, Frame
- Deck, Porch, Screened-in, Wrap-around Porch
- Composition Shingle
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Out Building. Backs To Trees.
The scores below measure the walkability of the address, access to public transit of the area and the convenience of using a bike on a scale of 1-100
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price