NEED SPACE FOR BIG FAMILY/IN-LAWS/EXTENDED FAMILY/BOUNCE-BACK KIDS?? This is your exceptionally well-built and meticulously maintained custom home (over 6000 sq ft)! Spacious open family rm/kitchen; living rm/office & dining room, both with French doors; sunroom with skylights & huge windows to bring the outside in. Main level boasts two master suites; second one w/living area would be perfect in-law space. Kitchen has granite countertops, luxury plank vinyl floor, custom cabinet details, stainless appl's, walk-in pantry, prep sink, big eating area. Four more BRs upstairs, each with walk-in closet and full bath! Gigantic walkout basement already has 1/2 bath and finished storage closet, plus lots of space for future plans. Upgrades include handicap-accessible features, rounded wall corners, recessed lights, extra insulation, water softener, whole-house Generac 22 KW generator, two on-demand Rennai HW heaters w/circulating hot water pump, 4-zone HVAC system w/propane backup on the main level. 3-car side-load garage w/storage closet, all on a lovely 2-acre lot with no HOA restrictions! Truly a unique home--make it yours!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
6 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Tankless Water Heater, Well
6,091 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Office, Florida Room
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Gas Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Walkout, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price