NEED SPACE FOR BIG FAMILY/IN-LAWS/EXTENDED FAMILY/BOUNCE-BACK KIDS?? This is your exceptionally well-built and meticulously maintained custom home (over 6000 sq ft)! Spacious open family rm/kitchen; living rm/office & dining room, both with French doors; sunroom with skylights & huge windows to bring the outside in. Main level boasts two master suites; second one w/living area would be perfect in-law space. Kitchen has granite countertops, luxury plank vinyl floor, custom cabinet details, stainless appl's, walk-in pantry, prep sink, big eating area. Four more BRs upstairs, each with walk-in closet and full bath! Gigantic walkout basement already has 1/2 bath and finished storage closet, plus lots of space for future plans. Upgrades include handicap-accessible features, rounded wall corners, recessed lights, extra insulation, water softener, whole-house Generac 22 KW generator, two on-demand Rennai HW heaters w/circulating hot water pump, 4-zone HVAC system w/propane backup on the main level. 3-car side-load garage w/storage closet, all on a lovely 2-acre lot with no HOA restrictions! Truly a unique home--make it yours!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
6 Full/2 Half
Softener Own, Tankless Water Heater, Well
6,091 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Storage, Office, Florida Room
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen
- Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Wall Oven, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer, Gas Dryer
- Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other, Carpet
- Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Zone.
- Full, Walkout, Space For Rooms, Unfinished Basement
- Grab Bars, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Front Yard. Backs To Trees, Front Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)