Walk out to your patio & back yard area from this 1st level condo! Steps away from the 1 car garage, this Condo is very conveniently located! Open floor plan! Kitchen has pantry & lots of cabinet space! Breakfast bar with drop lights! Dining area. Living room has sliding glass doors to Patio. Master BR has sitting area, His N Her closets (1 walk in) & private bath with step in shower grab bars. 2nd bedroom has private entrance into 2nd bath with tub. Laundry closet. BRAND NEW CARPET THROUGH OUT! It's immediately available! Maintenance free living! Locked Lobby Door with intercom for guests makes this a very safe, secure home. Condo Assoc pays water, sewer, lawn maintenance, insurance & garage electric! Near Community center with exercise room! Great price compared to others! Located close to the new Harris Teeter, restaurants & PAX NAS!
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,224 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Residences At Wildewood
Cable TV, Electric service available
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Dining Area
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Range Hood, Washer, Water Dispenser
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating.
- Double Pane
- 32 Inch Or More Wide Doors, Grab Bars, Main Level Entry, Low Pile Carpeting, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Fire Sprinklers
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Handicap Parking.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Street Lights.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Fitness Center, Common Grounds, Non-Lake Recreational Area, Recreational Center
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Source: MLS DATA
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)