SELLER WILLING TO PROVIDE 2% IN CLOSING HELP OR 2 POINTS TO BUY DOWN YOUR MORTGAGE INTEREST RATE! Surprisingly spacious floor plan feels like a single family home! All the space you need--living room w/wood-burning fireplace, dining room, kitchen with attractive tile backsplash, PLUS family room with built-in bookshelves/cabinetry (could be office) w/cathedral ceiling and lots of windows for nice light. NEW CARPET just installed in LR & FR, too! Good-sized MBR has WIC and full bath. Two more BRs and full hall bath complete the upper level. Half bath and laundry share space on the main level; front-loaders convey! Flooring is mostly easy-care Pergo; new carpet in LR & FR. Four ceiling fans a nice extra. HUGE shed with 220 service, storage shelves. One-car garage is insulated, has pull-down attic stairs. 80-gallon HW heater, well-maintained heat pump. Rear patio out to yard, which backs to trees. You'll enjoy Wildewood's walk/jog lanes and easy access to schools, shopping, and NAS PAX. Neighborhood has tot lot and pool membership is available, too! Come see!
Single Family, Colonial, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Public Wa
1,668 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Hickory Nut Of Wildewood
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Electric Range/Cooktop, Range Hood, Refrigerator, Washer
- Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Wood-burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Built-Ins, Walk-in Closets, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Cul-De-Sac, Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price