Ready for EZ living in a 55+ Senior Community, conveniently located in Wildewood. Greet your guests in the open sitting area in the foyer. The condo comes with it's own covered parking spot towards the front of the building, parking spot #3. The Condo is on the 4th level top floor. There is an elevator in the building on the main level to go up. Two Bedrooms, Two Full Baths, Full kitchen with appliances included, The dining area opens to the living room. There is a nice balcony to enjoy the fresh air. Public water & sewer, trash included in the hoa/condo fees. Club house includes an exercise room, library and craft room. There is a beauty and nail parlor on site by appointment.Separate deeded covering carport parking space#3.
Condo, Colonial, 1 Story
Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
1,095 sq. ft
Yes -1 space
Orchid Park Of Wildewood
Cable TV, Electric service available
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Dining Area
- Galley Kitchen
- Microwave, Disposal, Dishwasher, Refrigerator, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Hardwood, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric
- Electric Heating. Forced Air.
- 36 Inch Or More Wide Halls.
- Main Entrance Locked
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Carport Spaces. Reserved, Assigned Parking Space.
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Sidewalks. Backs To Trees.
- Community Amenities
- Beauty Salon, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Exercise Room, Library, Meeting Room, Retirement Community
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price