Amazing rambler in a park-like setting; over 3000 sq ft on 1.5 AC, with a 3-car garage! Gorgeous landscaping as you come up the walk, welcoming light-filled foyer has hardwood flooring, attractive stone wall. Family room w/cathedral ceiling has 4 skylights; beautiful picture window frames a lovely backyard view; stone fireplace wall for gas FP. Kitchen w/pretty cabinets, downdraft cooktop in island, double wall ovens, breakfast nook. Separate dining room w/refinished hardwood floor & wainscoting. Large BRs & remodeled baths; huge basement w/wet bar, 4th BR, plenty of storage. New roof, garage doors, well pump, more! Relax on roomy deck in peaceful privacy--welcome home!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Rambler, Ranch, 2 Story
2 Full/2 Half
LP Gas Water Heater, Well
3,051 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Foyer, Utility Room, Attic
- Dining Area
- Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Dryer, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partially Finished, Walkout
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Skylight, Wainscoting, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Trees. Backs To Trees, Landscaping, Private, Secluded, Trees/Wooded.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)