Just in time for the holidays, this spacious home will be ideal for entertaining - hosting guests for the holidays with the large dining room area. Will review all offers as you prepare to fall in love with the size of the deck and outdoor entertaining space of this wooded lot. Plus a hot tub for this cold upcoming weather! Ample space for this three-story home, tucked quietly away yet still close enough to eateries, movie theatre, museums, and an array of amenities to help you enjoy Southern Maryland living in peace and quiet. A short distance to Pax Navy, and an easy commute to Route 4, this home is the perfect place to sit back and unwind while firing up the grill or having drinks in the jacuzzi. You will also enjoy being so close to the Solomon's Island Boardwalk, with entertainment, eateries, a scenic place to enjoy, and an evening stroll with picturesque views of the bridge. With the Fall weather settling in, it is a perfect time to nestle into this home and enjoy what this amazing location has to offer.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Public Water Service
Public Septic System
3,302 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Eat-In Kitchen, Kitchenette
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Single Oven, Refrigerator, Washer
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating, Wood. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout, Workshop
- 2+ Access Exits J.
- Additional Interior Features
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces.
- Balcony, Deck
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Hot Tub, Front Yard, Landscaped. Front Yard, Landscaping, Partly Wooded, Private, Secluded, Backs To Trees.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price