Custom-built 5 bedroom home overlooking golf course in Breton Bay. Check out video! Home is in impeccable condition with many upgrades....move right in. Main floor w/ 9 ft. ceilings and crown molding throughout, gleaming hardwood and tile flooring, granite counters and stainless appliances, custom window treatments throughout, family room adjoins kitchen with brick fireplace, huge master suite with sitting area, 2 walk-in closets and more. Home is located in community with golf, pool & tennis membership available. Only a short walk to optional community beach park with pier, picnic area and tot lot.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Other, Sump Pump, Electric Water
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,835 sq. ft
Yes - 3 spaces
Breton Bay Landing
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Microwave, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Double Oven, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Other, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Unfinished Basement, Walkout Stairs
- Bay Window(s), Palladian Windows
- 1. Brick, Gas Burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling
Exterior / Lot Features
- 3 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Composition Shingle
- Lot View
- Body of Water
- Breton Bay & Cherry Cove
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Front Yard. Cleared, Front Yard.
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)