Exceed your expectations in this beautiful home at the end of a cul de sac in popular Greenbrier! Nearly everything has been updated, upgraded, replaced! Gorgeous bamboo floors greet you in the two-story foyer and run throughout the first floor. An eat-in-kitchen is enhanced with granite counters and an island. Plus a wine fridge and rack. Kitchen is open to the family room with a gas fireplace and a slider to the private back deck overlooking fenced rear yard. The separate living and dining rooms offer lots of flexibility for office space, music room , etc. Upstairs, the primary bedroom is set off from the additional three spacious bedrooms. Renovated primary bath includes tile floor and walls, the hall bath and powder room on main level have also been updated. The finished lower level has a huge rec room, upgraded vinyl plank flooring, a den and full bathroom! Brand new water heater, garbage disposal and dishwasher. New roof in 2015. Owned propane tank. Leased solar panels make monthly heating and cooling bills almost nothing. Super easy commute to PAX! Come see your new home today!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, LP Gas Water Heater, Public Wate
3,521 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Den/Study, Family Room, Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Attic
- Island, Eat-In Kitchen
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Dryer, Washer
- Electric, Heat Pump
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump, Forced Air.
- Partial, Full Finished
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Window Treatment, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Deck, Porch
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Basketball Courts, Common Grounds, Tot Lots/Playground
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price