Contemporary Gem in Tall Timbers! This 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath beauty is an easy commute to PAX or Webster. Rich hardwood flooring greets you and stretches from the foyer to the great room and kitchen of this open concept home. Lots of windows provide natural light and lovely views of the pasture beyond. Beautiful kitchen with cherry cabinets, granite counters and stainless appliances. Entertaining is easy with a bonus wine rack and wet bar. Get ready to cozy up in front of the fireplace this Fall. The private master suite features a cathedral ceiling, large walk in closet and bathroom. An additional three bedrooms provide plenty of space for all your needs. Come home to a peaceful cul de sac setting into a two car attached garage. An above-ground crawl space has room to stand, work bench and plenty of storage space. Piney Point Elementary is just minutes away and this neighborhood goes to Leonardtown High School.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Electric Water Heater, Well
2,495 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
St. Georges Beach
St. Mary's County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Foyer
- Microwave, Refrigerator, Dishwasher, Stove, Washer, Dryer, Appliance Center
- Hardwood, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Workshop, Unfinished Basement
- 1. Gas Burning.
- Additional Interior Features
- Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway.
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Satellite Dish, Side Yard. Backs To Trees, Cul-De-Sac, Level, Sideyard(S).
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price