Welcome home right off the island itself...SOLOMONS ISLAND. This is a 55+ community however 20% can be sold to under 55. This home features on main level: Master bedroom with two walk in closets, Luxury full bath with Walk-in Glass shower and separate sink vanities. The kitchen is complete with Stainless Steel appliances, granite counter tops, Stainless Steel farm sink, Tile backsplash, center island with Breakfast bar, upgraded cabinetry and under cabinet lighting, The family room boasts a gas stone fireplace conveniently located off the kitchen. Also a walk out to large screened in porch with ceiling fan. On this level you will also find the separate formal dining room, crown molding throughout, a powder room for guests, a large laundry room with wash basin and entry to the two car garage. Hardwood flooring and upgraded lighting on both the main and upper levels of this home. Upstairs you will find a loft with two additional large bedrooms and a full bath. The lower level is about 50% complete with a large recreational room, full bath, and two large storage rooms. Community amenities include: Club house, fitness facility, pool, community pier for fishing and crabbing, sidewalks, common areas, and a marina that offers discounted rates for boat storage and slips. Think of any additional upgrades... They're most likely here, as this home was built with pride of ownership.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Colonial, 3+ Story
3 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Oth
Public Sewer, Other
3,113 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Harbours At Solomons
Other, Cable TV, Onsite Telephone
Calvert County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Master Bathroom
- Eat-In Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Cooktop Downdraft, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Gas Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Appliance Center, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Other
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Other, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Central.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Poured, Space For Rooms
- Casement, Double Pane
- 1. Gas Burning, Heatilator, Mantle, Stone.
- Entry Level Bedroom, Other.
- Additional Interior Features
- Attic Storage, Breakfast Area, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Curved Stair, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Enclosed, Patio, Screened-in
- Lawn Sprinkler, Undergound Lawn Sprinkler
- Composition Shingle
- Body of Water
- Mill Creek
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Sidewalks, Street Lights, Fishing. Corner.
- Community Amenities
- Club House, Common Grounds, Exercise Room, Meeting Room, Pier/Dock, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming Pool, Water/Lake Privileges
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)